The relationships independent insurers have with several major insurance providers allow them to offer many different plans for a wide range of personal coverage. Their personal policies include:
- Auto, homeowner and life;
- Umbrella. This provides protection beyond the limits of primary policies;
- Condominium, renters, manufactured home, and mobile home;
- Recreational vehicles such as campers (RVs);
- A full range of motor sport vehicles, including motorcycles, scooters, off-road vehicles, all-terrain vehicles (ATV) and snowmobiles;
- Wedding insurance. Many wedding policies are available, and can include coverage for cancellation, postponement, lost deposits, photography and video, gifts, attire, jewelry, and liquor liability.
Independent agents are a particularly good choice for business coverage because they’re able to offer premium policies at great prices, also because of their relationships with major providers. Business policies include:
- Business auto;
- General liability;
- Umbrella/Excess liability. Like personal umbrella coverage, this protects you if you exhaust your general liability coverage;
- Property and equipment;
- Cyber risk;
- Worker’s compensation and employee practices liability;
- Surety bonds;
- Claim management.
To get a quote, contact an independent insurance agent of Connecticut today.